Friday, September 19, 2008

Bucky's Back! (Redux)

I know you've been checking this site religiously, wondering exactly how much vacation time I must have if I'm still in Spain and when, oh when, would I return.

Well I'm back. Actually I've been back. But then my boss went on vacation, my parents came for a visit, and I had a stupid Spanish test. So really, I'm only just now getting around to bumming around on my couch again, avoiding everything I should be doing to advance my life/career and thus having plenty of time to blog.

And for my first blog back I'm actually going to point you to another site because I just discovered it tonight and this particular entry caught my eye in that it so perfectly defines what I mean when I use all nine of these words, especially "fine" and "loud sigh".

I will also leave you with this picture of Barcelona:

No comments: