Saturday, January 27, 2007

It's 2 a.m. Do you know where your murderers are?

Oh. My. God. I swear I'm beginning to loath Fridays. Listen people, Friday is no time to be murdering families in their sleep. It also no time to be arresting their murderers. Some of us just want to get home at a decent hour and not have to work a 18-hour day on Saturday and Sunday.

Tomorrow I'll will attempt a new experiment. I am taking Roland to the newsroom because I'm afraid his bladder can't take too many more of these 13-hour days.

Also, on a completely different note, if you haven't heard Bruce Springsteen's The Seeger Sessions, check it out now. I have never owned a Springsteen album in my life but I LOVE this one. They play it on the radio here all the time because the Seeger - Pete, in this case - lives in my city. So we sort of claim ownership of the album even though I don't think Springsteen has even ever set foot up this far north. But, whatever. It's good. Trust me.

No comments: