Sunday, February 11, 2007

Mounds of Laundry

That's the focus of my life right now - laundry and other household chores. I don't understand how it's just me and I can't keep up with the amount of cleaning that needs to be done. I have countless loads of laundry ahead of me tomorrow and I desperately need to vacuum and clean the toilet (and the dog!). Plus I have to get it all done in like six hours so I can go into the city and meet a friend of mine who's only in town for 24 hours.

I have to work on Monday, so what I was planning to stretch over two days, I must now finish in one. Blah. Not much of weekend - seems like more work than my actual work.

(By the way, got my first tutoring check. It was for $7.14 - covering just my one hour of job training. I got a good laugh from that. My first "real" check will come in two weeks...not a moment too soon. Oh, and I have a third student to tutor. This girl is in 101 and has my professor from last semester. I'm sure after I get my first exam back on Monday, I'm going to wish I were back in his class or in 101!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How'd you do on your exam?