Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter and Beyond

Uhg. I feel so sick. My mom made enough food for Easter to feed a small army. Then she made everyone take home doggie bags. I don't think you should fast or 40 days and then eat an entire lamb. But I guess that's just me.

My dad's family came over and I didn't recognize half the cousins and cousins' kids. For example, I can't believe my cousin's 22 year old daughter has two children. What tha...?

I'm finding it hard to fit in everything, or rather everyone, I would like to on this trip. I didn't realize I would be so popular. Perhaps I should have come home for a longer period. I got here on Friday afternoon and I leave on Tuesday afternoon. Tomorrow I'm driving up to Memphis for the day and then back down later in the afternoon. Sometime before Wednesday I have to study for my Spanish test too. And I'd actually like to get some sleep. PLUS on Saturday I fly to Miami for a quick weekend trip to celebrate a friend's 30th birthday. I think, maybe, I have TOO much going on right now. That's a change.

No comments: