Monday, April 30, 2007

Wedding Blues

Just got back late last night from a trip to SC/NC for a wedding - well at least that was the excuse for the trip. The wedding was beautiful and I had a lot of fun at it and the reception, and most of the rehearsal dinner, for that matter — especially considering there was no one there that I hadn't just met that week, aside from my date.

Otherwise the trip was pretty much a disaster. More on that available in e-mails that are sure to go out as soon as some of my depression has dissipated.

However, here is the house where the wedding/reception was held. It's called The City Club and it's part of The Wilmingtonian, which is where we stayed (in a boat-themed room called the Boathouse Suite. I don't know why I didn't take a picture of it! It was hilarious in a very bad way.) Anyway, it was very posh.

I wish I could report on Wilmington, but I didn't see much of it. What I did see of downtown was very nice. I would like to go back and spend a real weekend there sometime.

No comments: