Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Blog Blahs

I haven't forgotten you, Dear Blog. I've just been too depressed to write. Plus I haven't had any adventures lately, nor travels of any kind....just travails and of the boring, lonely variety. However, if you like, I'll blog all about my exciting Thanksgiving to come. It will involve Rice-A-Roni and the inability to remove myself from the futon where I will be watching the whatever-a-thon that USA has chosen to air this year. And if you think THAT'S exciting, just wait till we get to Christmas....

Oh, but wait, maybe you can help with this. I have Tuesday through Monday off of next week. I was supposed to have vacation plans. They fell through. This comes as no surprise to anyone, probably not even me, if I were being truthful. Anyway, any last minute, single girl travel suggestions?

1 comment:

Bucky said...

In case anyone is keeping track at home, I'm off to Chicago on Wednesday. There's no beach, but there will likely be much drinking and eating, which is a nice substitute for sun and sand.