Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Go post, young (wo)man

Really all I wanted to do when I got up today was make it through my work day and maybe remember to pick up my comforter from the dry cleaners. I had no plans to start this blog. But, unfortunately, all my friends have these things and keep saying "Go post, go post." So I go and I read about the difficulty of defining verbs and how the fabric of our nation is being ripped apart by conservatives and click on the button for comments and find out I have to create my own blog if I want to respond to someone else's. Is this a good system? I don't know. Not everyone has something to say. Take me for example. I have absolutely nothing to talk about since absolutely nothing ever happens to me. I got to work, I go home. Sometimes I see a movie, sometimes I buy groceries. These are not the makings of a good blog. So go read someone else's blog people. I'll get back to you when I have something really clever to say.
(You can start by trying these: http://satchelspage.blogspot.com/ or http://deltaisdifferent.blogspot.com/)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. most of the bored women i know like to go out and get laid because getting laid is at least doing SOMETHING which is better than doing nothing. What do you look like and second question: would you go out with a guy that looks like Kip in napolean dinamite?

frottageking457

Anonymous said...

Try a hooker, loser. In the real world, Kip dies a virgin!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Amb!

You can avoid starting a blog just to read a comment if you do it this way. But, good luck. I'll be watching.
Love,
satchel

Linus said...

What the heck does Kip have to do with any of this?

Welcome to the Blogosphere!