Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Not Really Worth a Title

I notice some time has passed since last I wrote, but sadly I have little to report. The carcass of the dead thing was never recovered but we've had no subsequent bad smells, at least not coming from dead things. (There was this incident recently with refried beans but I won't go into that now.)

My life has returned to the mundaneness (my dictionary says this is a word but none of my spell checks recognize it, so I'm not claiming ownership it) for which there is little of note to speak. Perhaps something exciting will happen this weekend as I trek down to Louisiana. It is possible something exciting will happen before then, but only slightly more likely than my winning the lottery. The best advice I can give you, my three readers, is check back next week, round 'bout Tuesday. Perhaps I'll have some news for you then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, come on Bucky. Surely, you have some insightful observations into the state of the country or the human condition. It's not like nothin's hap'nin in the world.

Bucky said...

Insightful would be the key work there, anon. I have opinions like everyone else but there are so many others more eloquent or at least passionate than I. I'll leave it to them, for the most part. There about a million and 12 political blogs on Blogger alone. You vexing problems like how to make my upstairs neighbors stop having disco night every Thursday when I'm trying to sleep.