Thursday, December 23, 2004

Snow = End of the World

It snowed yesterday while I was at work. Well, really it was more of a slushy rain, which hardened overnight and then had a dusting of snow. It's white out there now, but soon the depressing dirt black ice will begin to develop. Anyway, idiots here on the radio were urging everyone to stay home because to leave their homes "they endanger their lives." The police announced that they would only come to accidents if someone was seriously injured or killed or possibly if one person involved was driving drunk because THEY DON'T WANT TO DRIVE IN THIS WEATHER. Emergency personnel do not want to drive in this weather. What is that about? I mean there's probably not even an inch out there. It's snow, people. Snow. Some ice. It's not the friggin' end of the world. Don't drive like idiots and stop freaking out. I'll be really pissed if this keeps me from finishing my Christmas shopping.

No comments: