Thursday, April 07, 2005

Take Me Out...

So today, here where I work, it is Cap Day. I guess we're all supposed to wear a baseball cap of our favorite baseball team to celebrate opening day for our local minor league team. Only, I don't actually see anyone wearing baseball caps (I'm glad for this). I imagine at some point we'll be harassed by the organizers of Cap Day and forced to wear one of the "extra" hats they're sure to have brought, insuring we all look ridiculous sitting at our computers with baseball hats on.

This is apparently one of their bizarre attempts to rescue employee moral from the dumpsters. It's going to take a lot more than Cap Day to do that. As a matter of fact, every day could be Cap Day for the rest of the year and it wouldn't help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jesus, Cap Day, Lumberg's really reaching out to the staff.

And I thought Hawaiian shirt day was the shit. Fuck me.