Friday, June 15, 2007

Overheard on the Internets

One of the links from my blog is Overheard in New York, which a friend turned me on to. Sometimes the things there are lame (and usually revolve around sex), but every once in while there are some funny, PG ones...like this one:

I Need to Go Bathe in Urine Now
Bus driver on intercom as it starts to rain: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey... C'mon, everybody!
Entire bus, singing: You'll never know, dear, how much I love you -- please don't take my sunshine away.
Chick: I think that was the least-New York moment of my entire life.

--M79 bus

1 comment:

Cheri said...

That's great!
I had a similar moment one time in the London Underground. There was this guitar-playing panhandler sitting at the far end of one of the walkways, singing that REM song "the one i love". suddenly, everyone in the tube started singing along with him, but without provocation. the echo was nice.