Thursday, August 16, 2007

My namesake

For the few who don't know, this blog is not, in fact, named after the former Yankees player from Savannah, but after the comic strip cat who is named after the former Yankees player from Savannah. "Get Fuzzy" and I had a rough start in that I did not care for the executive editor that tore up our comics strips page and got rid of one of my favorite comics, "Mixed Media" in order to get his favorites in. He introduced "Get Fuzzy" in the spot where "Mixed Media" was previously and I kept finding myself reading it out of habit due to its location. Well, long story short, I fell in love with that crazy cat and his roommates, Satchel the dog and Rob the human.

To make an even longer story not all that much shorter, the purpose of this entry is that I felt most of you reading would love the series that ran last week, which I am totally illegally posting (in part) below in case you missed it.







For more, check out Get Fuzzy site at Comics.com

No comments: