Monday, October 11, 2004

13-3, Interception Return

So I have a few minutes to write about my absolute lack of anything to write about. It's raining here, as it has been all weekend long. This just gives me one more excuse for wanting to still be at home in bed...not that I need an excuse to want to do that. Another reason to stay home: so I don't have to hear a detailed analysis of this weekend's baseball games and how fantasy football leagues are faring. Do I care? No. Do I subject them to my conversations, for example a detailed analysis of the laundry I did this weekend? No. I hate when I can't get work done because of the loud conversations going on around me. God forbid we do some work around here. Good thing the bulk of our news hole goes now to the society column and big photos, I guess.

No comments: