Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Food Me

So if you're looking for a good gift idea this holiday season I suggest the following cookbook: Cat Cora's Kitchen and not just because she's my godparent's daughter and I grew up with her. It's because cookbooks make great gift ideas. And this one is chock full o' yummy goodness of the Greek, French, Italian and Southern variety. Ah the joys of growing up Greek in the Deep South.

She did a book signing in Oxford, Miss., last night and she's in the middle of one in Jackson, Miss., as I type. If she comes to your town, go see her. She's a hoot and she brings along great food. So that's what I was SOOO busy doing yesterday that I didn't have time for you people. But I'm back at work today and am writing away for your reading pleasure (after beginning my day with a lovely slide show of bone replacement surgery. Goes great with muffins and juice.)

Tomorrow my creativity class meets again so be prepared for some more chuckles and guffaws from that front.

No comments: