Wednesday, February 13, 2008

But lots o' love for this guy!

Yea! I've been cheering for this guy for the last two days. Watching Westminster beats watching the primaries!

NEW YORK (AP) — America has a new Snoop doggie.

Barking and baying up a storm, Uno lived up to his name Tuesday night by becoming the first beagle to win best in show at the Westminster Kennel Club.

The nation's new top dog was clearly the crowd favorite, and drew a standing ovation from the sold-out crowd at Madison Square Garden when he was picked.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know beagles are the most disloyal dog there is. They always run away. I'll never forget seeing my neighbors beagles looking back from the woods and never ever coming home. The blue ticks on the other hand...

Bucky said...

I think as a breed, beagles are used to living in packs and do enjoy the company of other dogs. But the beagle I had was very loyal (and very talkative). Of course the pooch I have now - a mix of everything under the sun - is the most loyal dog I've ever seen. So I think a lot of it has to do with the dog's individual personality and not the breed. A little bit like defining people by their personality and not their astrological sign.