Sunday, July 01, 2007

Not My Space

Things I've learned from My Space: apparently all the single guys around here are losers.

Let us take the two most recent requests I've gotten. The first is Mike who is 30 and from East Fishkill. His photo is of his abs, which apparently he is very proud of. Mike's quote is: "Looking for good looking fun girls." His message to me was:

"How are you? I saw your profile and I really like what I see. I would like to get to know you better. Check out my profile and let me know if you're interested. I do have more face pics I can send you." He also included his e-mail and Yahoo/AIM screen names.

The second request is from John, who is cute, I will say, but he is also in the Army National Guard and he doesn't like to read. He's 28 and from Brewster. In his "about me" section he closes with: "i would like to meet some hot kool girl to chill with, so hit me up!"

But the best part is his message to me, which says: "hey i think your hot would like to talk to you : ) " — Does that WORK for guys? I mean what part of me says, "Uhm, I have no self respect. Can I show you my breasts?" Oh and also YOUR? YOUR HOT....Yes, it is my hot; now please leave it alone.

I gotta move some place where they know who the Coen brothers are.

1 comment:

Outlander said...

Having been in a couple of public gathering places recently, something I try to mostly avoid, I've come to the conclusion that most guys in the 20-30 range are useless tools. I admit to not being very schmoove myself at that age (or now, even). But these guys really are useless. No wonder we're all doomed.